The Biodiversity Institute Awards Five Outstanding Research Proposals and a Total of $160,000
- Interactive effects of climate and fragmentation on demography of a tropical forest understory insectivores bird - Corey Tarwater
- Pathways to the abundance-occupancy relationship in small-mammal communities: testing predictions of the core-satellite and resource-breadth hypotheses - Jacob Goheen & Alex Buerkle
- Big sagebrush plant biodiversity patterns across geographic space in relation to soil water availability - Kyle Palmquist
- Factors that influence the diversity of fish assemblages in Rocky Mountain-Great Plains streams: a food web approach - Frank Rahel & Bryan Maitland
- Rocky Mountain Amphibian Project – Citizens and Scientists working together to monitor amphibians - Wendy Estes-Zumpf & Brenna Marsicek
© 2016 University of Wyoming Biodiversity Institute.